Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Why Won't The Guy I'm Seeing Stay The Night?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months now. This is the second time we've decided to date and it always goes really well; we go out we hang out with each others friends etc. The first time after 3 months he freaked out and ended it saying he didn't want a relationship. 6 Months past and he wanted to resume so we did for the past 2 months. Its going really well once again but I move in a month. Anyways it really bothers me that he has Never stayed the night, he cuddles for a few hours kicks it with me and my roommates but always leaves. I don't know if I'm being clingy or what but I just really want him to stay over. I'm starting to feel really terrible after he leaves. I don't know how to talk to him about it without coming off as emotional. And then I wonder if I should end it if I'm getting so involved.... Advice?

Favorite Answer

Well hes probably shy or doesn't think you want him to sleep there.

You need to ask him if he wants to spend the night and if he says "no" then hes probably gay