I'm so sad my best friend moved away:(..what do I do?

My best friend is from Russia and she moved. it was so sad for me because we told each other everything, she was one of the few people that I told I was gay to. I've been moping around the house for like a week and she hasn't even facebook'ed me yet. I know that Russia has such a different time zone and she is still adjusting, it's just soooo sad :( what would you do?

Favorite Answer

just because shes moved doesn't mean you cant be friends with her, try and stay in touch it might be hard but it will be worth it. and you can always meet new people to hang out with it might take some time to find a really good friend but you'll be fine once you do! goodluck honey ♥

• SA.™

Just because she moved doesn't mean anything. She's probably busy trying to get used to everything. You should give her time. I mean you two can still be the best of friends but that only if y'all want it to work. If not just cherish what you guys had and move on. Friends come and go but only the real one stay by your side. Just remember that, love. Good luck.

Ps. Get out the house. Moping around the house is only going to make you sad.

Don't be impatient just wait for her to call you or text you .. Wait her for like 2 weeks then if nothing happens then you should totally move on dude .. GOOD LUCK =)

Nothing you can do really, just try to stay in touch but at the same time, move on. Hope you feel better.

Try finding a new friend! is there anyone else you talk to alot?

• exy

friends continuously via nutrition C (graduation music) and genuine buddy via Miley Cyrus are great songs. to tell you the fact, that is totally depressing whilst your persons are splitting up.