Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

got blocked by a gir on match.com but have her FB account, should I approach her again?

Ok, so she expliclity mentioned an age condition that I am off by 2 years as the first sentence in her profile. I saw a potential so I contacted her with a nice email that has a joke or two (just decent stuff). She blocked me. I just hate to feel that I annoyed someone. I have her FB account (just from info mentioned on her match profile, school and name). Is it OK to contact her there again apologizing in case I offended her uninteniontially on match (honestly I don't see I have done anything wrong but I might have joked a little bit more than necessary).

Gals, what do you think? would you find it cute or creepy? honeslty, I like her and I have never been blocked before! I saw we fit perfectly except for that age constraints. May be I should have mentioned that explicitly in first message.

thoughts?

Thanks gals. All good answers. I decided not to contact her and move on!

Favorite Answer

she blocked you for a reason I would not recommend talking to her again. How do you know you like her if you haven't even really had the chance of talking to her... and even so would you want to be with someone who blocked you...?

She blocked you dude! Take a hint! What's done is done, let it go. If you contact her again, you're going to look like a stalker and as a chick, I would not appreciate being stalked by someone who I've already blocked.

i dont think you should contact her because if that was me i would find it creepy that you had my facebook account after i blocked you.. it might come across as too forward if you get me.

but at the same time you should contact her to set things straight and tell her that your sorry for upsetting her in any way..

its up to you, it could go good after telling her your sorry or it could go bad cause she might block you on facebook aswell.. but you only live once so just do it and whatever happens happens for a reason, atleast then you wont regret not apologizing to her for the rest of your life :)

Forget her and move on...u already made her mood off by ur age

\see no point, she has blocked you for a reason.