Laptop external monitor question?

I have an Asus UL80Jt Laptop. It has in installed Nvidia Geforce 310m Video Chip. The Intel Integrated HD Graphics is the one that houses the VGA plug. The question is, if i plug an older screen into the VGA plug (Due to cracked laptop screen) will is still use the Nvidia card for the graphic processes? If am i stuck using the Intel Graphics chip?

Favorite Answer

Generally in windows, you can choose which graphics card is being used by what monitor. I would guess that the output is actually for use by either of the graphics solutions as it is with most laptops. However, from looking at the specs I'm guessing that the intel graphics solution is something that is on the Intel chip and actually all graphics are handled by the Geforce graphics solution.

No, it will be secure. the in common words mission is that the computer would interpret lid last as an illustration to bypass into sleep mode. if that is the case then you definately will want to bypass into your administration Panel and adjust your power recommendations so as that the habit does not happen.