Anonymous

Havnt been sexually active for over a year...Will sex hurt again?

I havnt been sexually active for over one year and previous to this only had 1 sexual partner.. I've recently started to date another guy and wondering whether it will hurt when we eventually sleep together? Or even worse will I bleed again because its been so long?

Favorite Answer

Depends more on the size difference between the guys. If guy number two are markedly larger then you may have additional tearing of your hymen if it was not completely ruptured - however in most cases you will just be extra tight - remember nothing like waiting until you are very aroused to make this easier

If sex didn't hurt before, it won't this time. If you're concerned about anxiety then make sure you have a personal lubricant.

If sex has hurt you in the past, and continues to do so, consult a gynecologist. Sex isn't supposed to hurt.

i just relax lay back and enjoy ,the more u relax the better it wll be

Ull be ok

• Don't you remember that song by Sheryl Crow? "the first cut is the deepest"

Trust me...baby I know.

Ha ha, no ! It doesn't shrink through lack of use ! You'll be fine.