I'm 13, and I think I'm pregnant...Help?

Okay, so. Yes. I know I sound like a Slut.

I used to think that about ever pregnant teenager.

~~~~~

Here's how the story goes.

My mom's fiance's son is a wrestler, he has this friend they were telling me about at dinner one night. I was kind of interested. Then Donovan(fiance's son) showed me pictures of Dennen(Donovan's friend) and he was really cute. So Donovan told him I thought he was cute. He added me and we talked on Facebook for like 2 weeks. I was gonna have a slumber party that weekend, Donovan's texter me saying,"Me and Dennen are crashing your sleepover!" I laughed. I told my friends, and they bailed. But then I messaged Dennen, and asked if he was, he said yes so we could hang out. I waited for what seemed like FOREVER for him to get to my house. He did and we were watching a movie and he put his arm around me, I snuggled into his side. Then we(me Dennen and Donovan) went to the front room, and played truth or dare, Donovan dared me and Dennen to kiss. And we did. It was like one you would see in movies, like I know this sounds stupid but, I felt sparks. But anyway, we hung out that whole weekend, and then Sunday, I woke up unussualy early but I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. And he woke up. And we made out, and then, he fingerd me. He did it the night before too. After that night, Im really moody and I eat a lot. And I'm really tiers all the time, and if I don't get enough sleep I start crying. I was Internet searching and I learner that if he touched him self before he fingerd me, I can get pregnant. My pieriods late, and ive been having it for 2years(early bloomer) and ibe never missed it before. My mom asked about it and said that if I was I could tell her, I wouldn't be untroubled, shes very supportive. I told her I don't know, she said that if next week I didn't start it that she was gonna test me. I just really need some one to talk to about this and who isn't going to judge me on this. I'm just really freaking out and have no one to talk to about this except my brother and, well hes a boy and doesn't understand a girls POV on this. I just really need help<3

-Chloe Marie<3

If I am, I will be keeping the baby.

Favorite Answer

Sweet heart,I can oonly imagine how stressed you are. Just take a minute to breatheeeeee. The only way your really gonna know is if you take a test. And I don't think your a slut(: Its not like you did anything too serious! If you are pregnant,its gonna be a little rough,but you'll get through it:) If you are pregnant, are you going to keep the baby or get an abortion? Its your choice and your chooice only,dont let others influence your decision. Do what you think is truly best for you.I hope everything is ok, and dont worry too much:) Good luck<3 And videogame... whatever your name is, its very possible! Probably a small chance that thats the case but still very possible!

youre probably not pregnant, but I thought I would comment on that Shammy person's comment. I'm not one of those girls who is obsessed with their religion, and this isn't even about religion. I mean I haven't even decided if sex before marriage is okay or not. But abortion is NOT a good solution. And a fetus is NOT a parasitic organism. It's a baby! when you have an abortion, you stop a beating heart. Now tell me thats not killing someone?! also, abortion can affect the "would-be-mother" too. I even know someone who went into depression because of an abortion. There is this thing called ADOPTION! there are plenty of nice couples out there who aren't CAPABLE of having a baby and really want one and would take very good care of your baby. Why is it that in our society, if you murder a pregnant woman, you are convicted to TWO murders not ONE?! but, killing an innocent fetus is NOT murder! i will never be able to understand that. What I'm about to say is kinda gross so if you dont wanna hear it stop reading........... IN some abortions they LITERALLY break all of the baby's limbs. It IS alive! even if you don't believe that, it can FEEL pain. imagine that happening to YOU! Abortion should be illegal. Thats all I have to say

• Honey getting fingered will not cause you to get pregnant. The only way you can get pregnant is if you had sex and his *** went inside your vagina during sex.

• You're not pregnant.

You will be fine. You have a very supportive mother who will help you all along the way.

I would suggest getting the book "What to Expect When Expecting."

You can email me at twobeegfeet at yahoo if you have anything else to ask...I might just consult my own mother about this.

• Ally

Stress can make periods late, so stop stressing about the whole thing, your pretty much not pregnant, stop worrying do a test to ease your mind

Sperm dies when it reaches air.

From a mothers point of view (i have a 2 year old little girl) i know that i would be both upset and supportive and try my best tohelp my daughter if this was to ever happen to me. I am currently in my 2nd pregnancy. yes it is possible to get pregnant that way just like its possible to get pregnant on Birth control and condoms and even, sorry for this sounding a bit rounchy but "dry humping" where all you do is rub against each other with clothes on. (i learned that in my 9th grade class) im glad your mom is being supportive. Im living on my own getting married to the father of my 2 year old little girl and my new upcoming baby (im only 6 weeks in on my second one) and im turning 21 in a couple weeks, living on my own, and already have a child, and im in School going to Aveda Cosmetology and my mother still isnt supportive at all and neither is my soon to be Mother-In-Law. the first thing is to just remain calm because if your not this is a good lesson to be learned, if you are then hey gues what its ok stuff happens no one is perfect and yes to most people who judge and arnt understanding and respectful would think your a slut but in this case it doesnt sound like that.... i was 13 too at one time and i do remember what it was like and theres more sluts out there at ages 17-26 and even older who dont get pregnant or arnt pregnant just remain calm and trust that your mom is here for you because keep in mind mama knows best and something i learned after i had my amazing little girl is you never know why your mom made her rules for til you become a mother yourself ;) good luck to you hun i pray everything goes well for you no matter the outcome!

Source(s): personal experience

Adoption is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

Abortion is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Keeping a baby you can’t afford and/or aren’t ready for is a formula for disaster

The government has deemed minors (teens) incapable to have the mental capacity to be legally responsible for themselves, so WHY would it make sense to allow a legally irresponsible teen to be responsible for themselves AND another human life?!

Any idiot can have sex, but it takes much more to be a responsible, mature and financially stable parent. Age DOES matter! Maturity is gained through life experiences and life experiences are obtained over time.

Getting knocked up doesn't magically make you mature or a responsible adult! Don’t say “age doesn’t matter”, because the youngest mother recorded was 5yrs old!

Abortion is simply a medical procedure to remove a parasitic organism

$200-$1,000 (abortion) will save your life/future, the father’s life/future, and keep your parents from humiliation.

1 in 4 women miscarries, so you don’t even know that you would miscarry anyways. Abortions are the man-made miscarriage.

Having a knocked up teen daughter is a failure on the parents.

Do you realize that you're a direct reflection of their ability to be good parents, right?

People will judge THEM by what YOU do.

Keeping a baby YOU can't afford or take care of is NOT "brave", "mature" or "responsible" but actually irresponsible, selfish, and just plain dumb!

If your PARENTS wanted another child then THEY would have had one. If you can't care for a baby independently then you have NO business having one! Sometimes the “responsible” thing to do IS to have an abortion.

Studies have shown that the MAJORITY of women/girls feel relief after abortions (I know I did!) and that guilt, complications, and regret are NOT common.

Did you know just giving birth in a hospital costs thousands of dollars alone? Teens just don’t have that kind of money. YOU do not have the necessary assets to raise a child. Your mother/father is NOT responsible for you or your baby, so think very hard about this. They CAN legally kick you out on the street with a new born baby. If you want to play grown up then go play grown up in the REAL world like the rest of us.

******************

Fun and TRUE pregnancy FACTS about many females: .

-The area of skin between your vagina and anus will tear open to create ONE LARGE HOLE between your legs http://www.google.com/imgres?q=vaginal+tearing+dur...

-You will poop and pee on the delivery table (in front of everyone) during birth.

-You will have stretch marks.

-For the next 2 years you will average about 3 hours of sleep a night.

educational birth video: http://www.medicalvideos.us/play.php?vid=237

----------------

Basics for being a successful parent:

(the ideal situation)

Be at least 21 (25+ is best)

live within your means INDEPENDANTY (meaning NOT with mom and dad)

be married (or have life partner)

have at least $5,000 just for the baby

able to spend at least $400/month on the baby in addition to normal bills

both own cars (or just 1 if you live in a major city and use public transportation)

both have careers (not just jobs)

both have AT LEAST graduated high school (better if you both have degrees)

BOTH WANT KIDS

Have insurance (home/renters, auto, health)

I’m adopted, and the system is flawed! (I was lucky and got adopted into a wealthy and loving family, but that’s rare. Adoption is like dropping a pet off at the shelter, getting a family is NOT guaranteed) The world already has TOO many unwanted kids, so don’t choose adoption either. At any given time there are OVER half a MILLION kids in need of foster/adoptive parents in just the USA. Chances are your kid will end up abused or on the streets if you go with adoption.

I had an abortion when I was 18 and it was the best decision I ever made for myself! (I had plans and a future ahead of me) I have NEVER regretted that choice! And that was 9 yrs ago. I'm kid-free and HAPPY, and thankful! No pain No regret No problem!

(Remember- abortions are legal in the USA until 24 weeks in all 50 states, because the fetus is not viable outside the womb)

ABORTIONS ARE SAFE, SIMPLE, EASY, AND NECESSARY!

The legalization of abortions reduced the crime rates in the 1990s! (sources: John Donohue III & Steven Levitt “The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime” and John Conklin 10th edition “Criminology”)

Im actually going through the same thing right now but i am a guy and from what i have heard is that is not likely that u r pregnant