Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Poll esp 4 guys***))Which name is better? Lina & Kim?

also,which one reminds u of a cool,cute,tomboy(boyish), girl next door,brunette, olive skinned girl?

Favorite Answer

My real name is Kim, and I couldn't be a bigger tomboy. I refused wearing dresses since I was like 6 years old. The only time I wear them is if I get paid lol. Names that can be for both boy or girl make good tomboy names I think. Like Alex and Sam.

• exy

I wish I knew. i believe that is ridiculous. i assume that is supposed to be cute. yet no person seems to assume that is cute for a boy to have a woman stumble on! Why could that is lovable any incorrect way around? i believe in the event that they only fairly desire a boy call for a girl, they could a minimum of provide a woman formal stumble on like Charlotte and perhaps nick stumble on her Charlie that way the undesirable woman has the choice to no longer conflict via way of it later. The boy names I hate probable the main on ladies are Logan, Evan, and Elliot. i might hate to have a boy and then locate out that is setting up common with women people.

both are good