Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

God disproves science theories?

Abiogenesis not proven because God created everything.

Evolution not proven because God created everyone.

Gravity not proven because Jesus could walk on water.

Big bang not proven because God created the world.

I'm really starting to think maybe goddidit? Help me snap back into atheism?

(don't ask me for proof of God,I don't think he exists either,I'm just making an assumption)

Update:

Bluecruiser: LOL IDK

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Why would anyone want to ever "snap back into atheism"?

@Plumpadinky: It's a shame you feel that way.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

All gods are myths, it is a fact.

• 9 years ago

Evolution is a fact, not a theory. Gravity is a fact, not a theory. Abiogenesis is not a theory, it is an hypothesis b ased on some known chemical facts which may be relevant, big bang is a theory supported by evidence.

• 9 years ago

God is science in most religions. Godidit. Godidit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

well since science theories disprove god in many ways then it cant disprove science theories because the science theories (no gravity is not a theory) have left it senile/invalid so any of these arguments would not be valid

and if you were to use the god arguments first science would still win by saying how do you know a god exists the bible isnt proof if they say but it says its gods word i would say how do you know that it was actually invented in rome

lol and the reason why someone would want to snap back into atheism is because christianity=stupid

atheism=smart (in most cases)

• 9 years ago

Goddidit- not proven.

• mark
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The good Lord blesses the sciences every bit as he does the Bible, the Times, and the comics.

God takes care of fools and idiots. Scientists will never know for sure.

• GOD had disproved this notions Tea + Coffee = Tea or Coffee + Tea = Coffee...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Abiogenesis is a copout. Google LITHOPANSPERMIA.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Except for Evolution(that didn't happen, no matter how much cherry-picked data you present), the rest isn't mutually exclusive.

The only difference between religion, and science is the question: "Does a consciousness tie the Universe together, or not?".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.