Sai asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 9 years ago

teenagers only please!............?

hve you ever wanted to run away from home? like youve just been so annoyed or hurt by family members that youd just love to run away? i have plenty of times.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

Yes, but I had a damn good reason. I was sick of getting raped by my father, I nearly ran away plenty of times, but things worked out in such a way that I didn't need to run away, after my mom kicked him out.

My mom and I housed many of my runaway friends for a month or so...they eventually worked things out with thier families. :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes I have what I do is listen to music that ur parents hate or I just go for a walk without telling them like I'll go to a school by my house and sit on top of the monkey bars and watch the sunset

• 9 years ago

yeah ofcourse, as i teeneger i got angry at everything haha

my sister, brother and me did used to run out the house at like 11pm/midnight and we called it "running away" and we wud jst run for 30-40mins and not tell our family we went, we did come back though

but it kinda give this sorta running away, revenge feeling hahaa

can you please "like" my photography page as i answered your question

http://www.facebook.com/AnnaKhanPhotography

thanks

• 9 years ago

No I haven't. I am never mad at a family member for anything they have done. I never even gave thought to running away. Just hang in there

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yes but I never have

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yup, I'm not dumb enough to do it though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.