Depersonalization/Derealization Help?

I seriously do not like this at all I don't even know if that is what I have I have looked at the symptoms and they all match, but it seems like its just me. I need ways to help myself forget about it. Thats all Im doing right now. I need help with the following

1 - Getting mind off of worrying

2 - movies to watch or books to read or something that helps

I really dont know what im doing

I dont want any stories or anything that will make me worry please because it only makes things worse and if someone does say something that makes me worry like saying it gets worse or it never goes away i will just think your a troll and I will know your not telling the truth

Favorite Answer

Maybe find a way to help your anxiety will help with the depersonalization/derealisism (Lol i can't spell that good and on my phone). That kind of thing does get better, just try to find a way to help yourself feel more grounded and also help with your anxiety. You will feel better. Try not to think about it as best as you can.

9/10 a person who diagnoses themselves online don't actually have the illness they believe to have. hope this helps :)