Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

human powers are hard to understand,So can we really understand God Almighty powers?

@khpiryv

In what sense are human powers hard to understand?

you mean,Does the human brain have hidden super-powers?

Yes,we have to Discover

@GDOG

God is incredible. He created AIDs, cancer, pain, suffering, starvation, famine, droughts, and murderers.

ALMIGHTY GOD created everything in the universe perfect

God has not made us exempt from the consequences of our own choices.

law of sowing and reaping, or what goes around comes around, is always in effect.

When nature lost its balance( Acid rain&all Diseases is man made) , it shows destructive behaviors in all levels.

As long as we humans have existed on Earth, we have affected the environment(nature lost its balance) around us.

The more we produce and consume(make people poor), the more we affect the environment around us. Over the last 50 years we have seen clear signs that humans affect the environment of the entire planet.

We are creating environmental problems that are not only local but also global. One of these global environmental problems is man-made climate change, also known as global warming.

Favorite Answer

Most definitely you can experience and feel..to fully understand YES! Give some specifics. Email me if you wish-- marianna0007@gmail.com

Babies are born with AIDs in places like Africa. How is this just? How is this fair?

**** God- he's a useless **** and, if he's not dead already, we need to kill him.

'Human powers"? What is this, The X Men?

What powers?

God isn't paying my mortgage or car payment, nor planting the flowers in my front yard..

WTF has God done for me? Gave me diabetes? Oh, yes. Starving children in Africa? Thanks for that, God..

Yes.

John 17:3

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.