Anonymous

How do I stop being treated like a s!ut?

This year I'm a junior in high school. In freshmen year I did something very wrong and stupid. I started dating some senior guy an we went to a party and I started drinking(something I've never done before that time). Long story short, I got wasted and we had sex. It was my first time. The next day he dumped me and then told the entire school about how he "banged the hot little freshmen" last night. My life after that was very different after that. I earned the nickname of ''school s!ut'' because everyone found out. For freshmen and sophmore year I partied a lot and drank and smoked weed a few times and did many things I'm not proud of. Before that I was always the "good girl." I was a straight a student and now my grades are Cs and Bs. My parents can't even look me in the eye anymore. Basically I turned into someone who doesn't care and does whatever she wants. That is the complete opposite of who I used to be. This year has been quite different. I dumped my loser boyfriend who was most likely just using me for sex. I stopped hanging out with my stupid stoner friends. I just concentrate on school work now, but obviously how I acted for those two year is going to follow me for a long time. Just today, I was at my locker and I was wearing a skirt(dress code appropriate) and some guy I don't even know came up behind me and reached between my legs. When I tried to push him away he said "What? I thought this was open acess?" I don't have any friends to talk to anymore and my parets simply hate me now. You have no idea how much I regret doing the things I did! I can't count the number of times I've cried myself to sleep over this. I just feel so alone and unloved and I just don't know what to do. There isn't a thing I wouldn't give to go back to that night in freshmen year and stop myself from taking that first sip. I know you probaby think I'm a hug s!ut and won't amount to anything, but that is the complete opposite of what I want to be! I've never been pregnant and don't have any STDs either.

Favorite Answer

now you know what taking personal responsibility means. deal with it. stick with it.

the problem you will always have is why should anyone.. a nice girl or nice guy want to have anything to do with you.. .they managed to get by just fine. why not you? it is going to follow you for a long time.

you are either genuine when you say you want to change... or you will eventually go with it, use pseudo feminist ideology and be like many broken women out their out to justify their behavior. perpetually stuck with the pigs...the only people that will have you. or lying to nice guys until your real personality comes out.

Easy. You be your old self again. Oh, and lie. Tell them it never happened. Or if you decide not to lie, say that even though you were a virgin with him, it didnt hurt at all, because his dick was so small. :)

As bad as you feel now about what you did in the past, there's nothing you can do to change it. Just learn from it. Make positive choices, hang with good role models, stay strong and keep your head up. You know you've changed from being that girl you never wished to be, but you can't always change the opinion's of others. Don't worry about them, just focus on you.

As far as it goes with your parents, talk to them heart to heart and tell them that you're still their daughter and that they should love you no matter what you've done, talk and heal as a family together. Family is always better than firends. Those kids made the same mistakes too, they have no right to judge you. Hopefully, you'll find friends elsewhere, I'm sure of it.

And you're not a slut, you just made a mistake. It'll be alright. If you need to, seek out a counselor.

And to the people with ignorant comment below, yes you know who you are, you will be reported.

Source(s): I've been that innocent freshman who had a lot of friends until one day they turned against me, when I never did anything to deserve the cruel treatment I endured the next three years. High school became hell and I couldn't escape. I had boys try to use me, have sex with me but I never let them, yet I was still called a slut by girls who were. I wanted to end my own life at one point, but I found happiness later on.

It happened and you made a mistake but look let them say what they want im pretty sure they did stupid things to and with the guy who spread that around the school id a loser and a jerk but sweetie dont let them bring you down im 18 and im trying not to let people bring me down but i like helping the ones younger than me

Well ya you were stupid, but stop thinking about the past. You can't go back to that day anymore. All I can say is try hard in school, earn your parents trust back (you hurt them, and getting their trust isn't going to be easy), stop going out with idiotic high school guys who want to bang you, dress appropriately, don't drink, smoke, do drugs, party, and get rid of those losers.

You have one more year left. I suggest you get your grades up, go to a good college, and forget the past. Just stop being stupid. Those jerks aren't going to stop calling you a slut so you're going to have to get over that, I mean you can't really blame them tbh, but change your life.

Your parents do love you and will get over everything once you prove it to them. I believe in you. You know I hung out with those idiots too, but i got out junior year. I was happy. Thank god I got away from those losers lol especially before I did something wrong. Now I go to a good school, have good friends, a good family, a good future, and lastly they all work at supermarkets lol. Don't let idiots hold you back. They're going nowhere.

I'm gonna let my Mrs. Harmon answer this one: It's high school and everyone saying horrible things probably won't amount to much anyway. Focus on your studies, your parents do not and will not ever hate you. Talk to your parents they might like to hear what's going on with you. There are good people out there who won't judge you for your past.

Source(s): Personal Experience