Arena
Arena asked in HealthDental · 9 years ago

My teeth are breaking?

I peticular dentist office worked on 4 of my teeth and did a root canal. Within a year every single one of the fillings chipped. What can I do about it? One of the teeth was healthy and didn't need a root canal.

Favorite Answer

You have to get on crowns on them if they are really heavily filled or have root canals-to make it stronger. You need to go to a dentist and they will tell you what treatment you need.

You can't say like that if a root canal was needed or not. It depends on how bad the cavity was. In future get a second opinion if you want to. Though at the moment you have nothing to suggest

unnecessary work was done.

Don't bite hard on your teeth that have fillings and work which compromises the tooth.

Hopefully you got the fillings replaced. I just suggest next time get a second opinion and find a dentist you can trust.

i would sue him for everything you can get! I went through the same thing about ten years ago. and just recently had to have.all of my teeth removed

I would just say try going back to your dentist.