Cammie asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

how can i get my bangs like hers???(pic)?

how can i get my bangs to do that like swish thing like this?


i did ask her she said its naturally like that....

5 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    use a flat iron and curl it with it (thats what i do)

  • 9 years ago

    you can directly ask her out how she did that.

  • 9 years ago

    If you cut them, with the middle being shorter than the front, it should swoop over like that.

    Source(s): Myself.
  • Blow dry your hair using a rolling brush and blowdry it in your desired direction. You'll pick up your bangs using the brush and twist it in the direction you want while blow drying it at the same time.

    You know? =]

    Good luck!

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

    blow dry your hair like that

    its called a flick

    light spritz with hair spray to hold

    job done

    it will get easier to do, the more you do it

    it sorta "trains your hair" into that style

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.