Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

I am currently suffering from severe depression.?

I am at a total loss for what to do. I have future aspirations of a military career so seeing a doctor or psychiatrist is not an option as I would not be able to pass certain background checks. The occasional use of drugs (nothing crazy) and alcohol seem to help but I obviously cant go around stoned and drunk my whole life. I'm really a normal guy I have lots of friends and a loving family, except I am almost always depressed, and although I have lived a pretty good life up until now I find myself always reminiscing on all the bad things that have happened in my life and never the good. What I'm really wondering is if there are any copping methods I can use and any over the counter drugs that I can take to help. And if your answer to this is for me to go get help please don't bother wasting my time. Thank you.

Life is a ***** your only feeling that way because you are caring and responsible person roll with the punchs and **** the future dude smoke more weed drink more booze sleep with as many girls as you can and **** everything and everyone else **** it when you feel like giving up ******* give up and squeeze that trigger and I aint saying shoot yourself am saying shoot up your ******* city dude ****

The only one who can help you my friend, is you.

If you really want to get yourself out of these dark days, you must push hard.

Start with reading. The more a man knows, the less he is confused.

I suggest you read "The Nature Of Happiness" by Desmond Morris.

Then continue your way with more psychology books and literature, history and anthropology.

You might even consider not going to the war.

Peace upon you my friend.

Source(s): Psychology

I would strongly recommend you to watch "the secret", it is a very inspirational movie that can help your life become the best.