Which is better? PC, PS3, or X-BOX 360?

Favorite Answer

The controls for the PC is hard, but you can put a PS3 or an X-BOX controller, on PC the screen will be small, but the graphics are much better than PS3 or the X-BOX 360, i don't know a lot about PC, on PS3 the connection online depends on your Internet so if it is slow, it is not worth to buy, but in some games it depends on the host, in PS3 there is Playstation Move, it is fun, you put a camera on top of the TV and you play with a remote like Wii, but there aren't really good games, but you can also play First Person Shooter games on it, you just need to buy an accessory I'm not sure what it's called but it's for the Playstation Move you put the remote inside it and it is like a gun and you play, I'm sure you heard of it, on X-BOX 360 there is Kinect, Kinect is also like the Playstation Move on PS3 but this one doesn't need a controller, it is just something you put in front of you and you play bowling in the air and other games, but still the games aren't really good, and to play online, you have to pay to play online, you can pay monthly 9.99$ or for 3 months 25.00$ or for a year 60$, but i think it is worth it because the connection will always be good and it will never LAG for you, i forgot to mention this part about PS3, you can get trophies in each game, if you get trophies you unlock more avatars, avatar is like a picture to put near your profile page, but on X-BOX 360, it is a bit different, X-BOX 360 achievements raise your G-Score, the number is mostly just for bragging rights, I know a lot of people who just like having high G-Score, also some people just don't care about it cause other the being a number it does nothing. There is no physical use for that number.

Some games (But not all) have certain Achievements that unlock a reward for your gamer profiles avatar. It will either be an extra "prop" kinda thing or an article of clothing, thats all i got to say, and in my opinion, X-BOX 360 is much better but i already bought the PS3 so now I'm not gonna waste my money on the X-BOX 360 and all of my friends have PS3 so i play with them, you can also take what your friends have, if you want to play with them, it would be better.

Source(s): Me, SuperNothing28!

PC... If you've got good amounts of money to spend on a good PC. On PC you've got the console, so you can spawn NPC's constantly and kill them :D (On games from Bethesda xD) Also you've got mods to add :D

ps3 is the best.

It depends on what you're looking for. I love gaming, and am lucky to have both a fairly good PC and a PS3. I'm slightly disappointed that I use the PS3 much more than the PC- I'm not especially computer literate and playing stuff on console is just so much less hassle. If you're new to gaming/computers, I would start with a console- I spent nearly £1000 on a PC only to find I like my PS3 better. On the plus side, I now have a very expensive word-processor.

I prefer X-BOX 360 rather than PC or PS3.

Definitely Xbox 360 ..

If you want to play fairly online then xbox360 would be best. Pc is FULL of hackers. I have a ps3 mainly because of the blu ray player and it's free to play online. Note: u have to pay to play online for xbox360

I prefer PC

Well PC allows for better graphics and bigger games, PS3 has the Bluray player and the 360 has the best selection of games. I personally prefer the 360 because the connections are more reliable than the PS3 plus it plays dvds and I don't want to spend that much money for a little better quality bluray player.

Definitely PC. More freedom. All console games are on PC, you just need an emulator. And you can always connect your console controller to your PC and play like that.