Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

Question about my feelings?

Hey people, this is a question on something I accidently read. I read that people with OCD fear of dieing of their partner. I have OCD but when I think of that (well with my ex) I don‘t feel anything :/. Last year when we were together we nearly got robbed and he said he would do it the good or bad way. Nothing happened luckily. She went in a shock and was like I dont want you to die. I got a bit like omggg I could have been stabbed, but only that. Also I think I love my parents because when I think of losing them I feel I would

be sad and I dont want it to happen. Though the feeling does not seem very strong. When I was like 16 I always had a fear of my father dying, I cried over it too. Nowadays I fear more about the fact of not feeling anything when something like that would happen. Can I pleasd have some advice? This worries me..

I think your fine, you cant love everybody. But if it really bothers you ask your doctor or maybe a therapist.

Maybe you didn't love your ex as much as you thought you did? If you have an unconditional love for someone you will care if something happens to them.