Do I have OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder)?

i am in high school. i started having ocd when i was in 6th grade or middle school. i dont know if im exactly considered as having ocd. i always check my clothes if they are clean. but i check my clothes way too often. in the middle of doing history homework at 11:30 p.m. i go to my room and check my clothes. i... show more i am in high school. i started having ocd when i was in 6th grade or middle school. i dont know if im exactly considered as having ocd. i always check my clothes if they are clean. but i check my clothes way too often. in the middle of doing history homework at 11:30 p.m. i go to my room and check my clothes. i spend like an hour checking all of my clothes if they are clean. i also want everything to be so perfect and clean. i type everything because writing with pencil is not perfect enough. when im writing with pencil, i use a ruler. i seriously use a ruler.i have to use a ruler. people think im insane. do i have ocd? what type of ocd do i have? what causes ocd? thanks for reading.
1 answer 1