need some kind of answer?

well i had my AF the 16th of may to may 20. my fertile days were the 27th and the 28th and ovulate the 29th.. i had intercourse them two days and few days before that. I been feeling my cervix for few months now and getting it down to the "T". but more i notice it feels like im always open and firm. i have never really felt soft. I do get the CM sometimes but not as people say it should be. I felt my cervix yesterday and it was high open firm but had sticky CM where i could stretch few inches till it broke but then today i felt my cervix its in the middle open firm im wet but CM is just wet, what does this mean? i mean i have to be ovualting since i have AF every 28 day cycle.... so is there any answers out there my midwife told me that if i havent conceived by the end of this year then to come in next year for testing, i mean i have a kid and never had proble. sorry for being so long but i just wanted to see if there is anyone else out there that has this problem

Favorite Answer

cervix position is not a good indicator and you really shouldnt be prodding about up there!

every woman varies so you cannot tell by your cervix whats happening really. it changes daily.

as for the cm, not every woman even has ewcm some women it is just watery.

im sure you will be fine, just have sex every 2-3 days and stop poking about where its not necessary! leave that to him! it will happen when you stop stressing and tracking.