List of old childhood games...?

I'm trying to put together a list of old childhood games I used to play. I'm doing this so I can get these games when I have kids of my own someday, and I'd like them to have a good computer game experience. These games include: Pajama Sam, Spy Fox, Freddie and Luther, Putt-Putt, Big Thinkers: Kindergarten... And there's one more that I loved so much, but I simply CANNOT remember the name of the darn thing. You'd think that in loving the game, I'd remember the name, but for some reason I do not. So I will try to describe it as best I can. What I remember seeing is, you're in a little space center, and you can do activities like (if I remember these correctly), play with the weather, explore planets, make music... There is this ONE little quote I remember, and it's "See ya later, alligator! That's Earth talk!" Then the voice laughs. Does anyone recognize this game??? I'm so sorry for the bad description, but it's the best I got. I'm desperately trying to find this game because it was extremely fun and educational. I want to say it was made by Big Entertainment, but I can't say for sure. Anyone who could help me out, I will be grateful to the fullest! Thank you!!!

Favorite Answer

GTA 3 Vice City :)

GTA Vice City?? Oh Come on. But. Try Including this on your List. Super Mario :))

I'm 16 and when I was little I use to play Pajama Sam, Spy Fox, Freddie and Luther, putt putt then when I was 7 or 8 I played Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego, Harry potter and Scooby doo lol. Hope that helps.

Source(s): Awesome childhood

large mario brothers mario kart soinic the hedgehog a million,2,3 spyro a million,2 resident evil a million,2 twisted steel a million,2,3 ren and stimpy video game crash bandicoot animanics video game large mario sixty 4 legends of zelda a million,2 banjo and kazooie etc