Two weeks ago, I was driving &i felt like something bad was about to happen. I told my husband, he lean over ?

To press the brake with his hand.. I wadgoing all over the parking lot , almost wrecking, when Icame to my senses.or what ever you want to call

It.. I was in the other seat, he said I kept talking..my daughter was standing beside me, talking to me. I knew who she was &'my husband.but I couldn't remember the spell or whatever you want to call it. I did remember thewhy I was there, to gets dress at the mall.. But couldn't remember where the kids were., and why my daughter wa there.. But two hours later. I remembered everything. It takes aboout 2 hours come back to me. Please someone help..I have had one in jan, instep wks ago and one this past weekend. Someone help , please!!.

Favorite Answer

sounds like either a fainting spell or (more likely) a seizure in which case you need to get checked ou by a doc. seizures can start at any age and happen to anyone. take it from someone who knows get looked and start meds if need be. there are all kinds of seizures some of which you just stare off into space for a few seconds. for now don't drive you pose a risk to both yourself and those around you .

Source(s): started having seizures last year after a year of complete disbility I am now on meds and haven't ad one in 3 months
  • Lesus

Go to a doctor! And don't drive yourself!