Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Help? Bleeding around or from anus when I take a poop. Digested my food!!!?

It started over 6months ago.

at first it was bright red.

It happen a couple of times.

It would happen in weeks.

then recently I've been bleeding often.

I think 2 times this week,

the blood is a normal red. Not dark not light.

I don't bleed a lot it's a small amount. It's a lot less than one tear or water drop.

Help. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Eat more fiber, it will help your bowel movements be smaller and less painful. Drink more water too. Most likely you have a cut of some kind on you anus and gets stretched and re-injured.

in the experience that your dogs has lost activity in his nutrients then you certainly could take him to the vet for a dental examine. you have already instructed us his front teeth have long gone. He may be in soreness with toothache which skill dental artwork will want doing to strengthen his high quality of existence and ingesting behavior. If he nevertheless has back teeth there is not any might desire to alter his weight-help plan completely, in basic terms collectively as you get his teeth appeared after to verify he's ingesting some thing. quite-yet another project you're able to do is upload heat water to his dry nutrients so which you're no longer changing his weight-help plan yet convalescing the consistency of it so that is palatable.After dental artwork his feeding behavior could strengthen so a ways as cleansing his in the back of, heat water could help and if needed clip the section with around ended animal scissors with a view to no longer harm the dogs.

If you eat too much and have a small anus, your poop is going to make it's way out of there some way (expanding your anus possibly ripping your skin)

The word you are looking for is "hemorrhoids," but check with your doctor to be sure.