What would happen if alien landed on earth?

im writing a cause and effect essay would Love LOTS of causes of why aliens would come to earth and effects it would have on us

why would aliens come... what would ET do if they did come and what real impact would it be to our world

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, the category is languages...so, I'm guessing, there would be a communications issue.

On the other hand, this is YOUR assignment, not ours. YOU are going to be graded on YOUR ability to answer the question. If WE do it, then YOU aren't doing your assignment.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

human beings gets panicky till now each and everything. Later, they may well be our chum, and a transter of technologies will ensue, and the earth will flourish with new concepts based on the hot wisdom acquire from them. human beings will stay fortunately there after.

• 9 years ago

I just watched The Avengers, maybe human beings are too obsessed about conquering other creatures or too addicted to powers, which is cliche, but yeah, that's what all I think about it!

• 9 years ago

they'd construct a parking lot for their space machine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

watch the films mars attacks and ET

• 9 years ago

what if who knows but they probably have done so many times. but if the news got out people would

freak out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.