Should I get a used 2012 Audi A4 or a new 2013 Hyundai Genesis?

Audi = $32,000

Hyundai = $28,000

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

it totally depends on you, if you want to spend your time at the shops AFTER your warranty run out then go with the Audi, if you want to spend your time at the dealer during and after the warranty time, get the Hyundai.

Source(s): own a 2010 S4.
  • 9 years ago

GET THE HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE 3.8 BECAUSE THE 2.0 IS TO UNDER POWERD! BTW WHY WOULD YOU PAY MORE FOR A USED AUDI WHEN YOU CAN GET A BRAND NEW 3.8L GENESIS COUPE!!! AS MUCH AS I LOVE GERMAN CARS IN THIS CONVO I HAVE TO SAY GENESIS .... KEEP IN MIND GERMAN CARS TEND TO BREAK DOWN MORE OFTEN THEN ASIAN MADE CARS LIKE HYUNDAI WHICH IS KOREAN !! BEST OF LUCK MY FRIEND

Source(s): EXPERIENCE !
  • John
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Keep in mind one is a coupe the other is a sedan, its all based on your needs and criteria you would expect in a vehicle. The 2012 Audi A4 is a great looking car but in terms of practically, economically, and sensibility the Hyundai Genesis is the most logical choice of the two if you are looking for the most "bang for your buck". A used Audi A4 at $32,000, I can guarantee is going to be a basic model, which means it would have no LED headlights or tail lights let alone standard features the $28,000 2013 Hyundai Genesis coupe offers at that price bracket. The basic Audi A4 only comes with a 2.0 liter turbocharged 4 cylinder engine only enough for 211 Horsepower while the 2013 Hyundai Genesis R-spec coupe comes with powerful 3.8L V6 engine good for a potent 348 Horsepower. Over all the advantages of the Audi A4 are clearly brand prestige, without a doubt the Hyundai is NO where near comparable to the refinement, luxury, fit & finish, brand image, design appeal or history of the Audi A4. Over all if you are looking for value the Hyundai Genesis Premium coupe will offer more then the A4 at its standard price point with a host of features which include, Push button start, touch screen navigation system, paddle shifters, 360-watt Infinity audio system, LED taillights, 19" alloy wheels, Brembo performance brakes, all standards that the basic A4 do not offer unless you opt for a $40,000 A4 sedan. From a buyers perspective, the Hyundai is a better buy, but from an enthusiast perspective the Audi A4 is undeniably better looking suited for drivers looking for more then just power but rather luxury and comfort. If you want a fancy car tailored for those who want brand prestige then the A4 is a great car but if you are looking for a conventional sports car willing to quench your thirst on your command then the Hyundai Genesis will get the job done.

Personally at your price range, I would much rather have a used 2010-2011 BMW 335i or Infiniti G37, all of which are true Luxury sport cars with the driving dynamics incomparable to any other of its competitors in its class. They are the best performing entry level sedan/coupes on the market that money can buy.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Depends on your style, I personally am an Audi person, but Hyundais are good too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.