Anonymous

I have four bug bites in a row on my forearm, I don't know what they are, help please?

They are very close together and make a curved line. I thought they were mosquito bites at first, but not anymore because all of my other bug bites have either gone away by now or almost finished healing. The bites are raised and a bit white, but not because of pus I don't think. They itch pretty badly. Please let me know what this is or what it might be and what I need to do for them. I got them late Saturday night/early Sunday morning as I had been sleeping out doors, so it's been three days now and I think they got worse.

Favorite Answer

well so long as they ar ot amking you sick, i wouldnt worry abour it. are you shure its not poison ivy or nettles?

also spiders someitmes will bit in lines like that, but like i said, so long as your not sick, just let them heal on their own, maybe try rubbin alcohol.

llok up pic of spider bits and see if they look like the pictures of othe spider bites

• ?

Sounds like bed bug bites. They usually leave 3 to 4 bites, and it takes about a week to notice the bites, so that would explain their worsening. Regardless, I would see a dermatologist.

Why are you sleeping outdoors? The most obvious solution to your problem is to stop sleeping outdoors. If you're one of those "I am one with nature" type of person, then you'd better be packing some serious artillery.