3 year old cant use toilet yet?

the boy also cant talk. plays with other kids alright but uses only two words. he started walking at 2 years. any hope he is normal?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He's normal. My twins were behind on their milestones because they were preemies. Dont rush him out get upset. I put my twins in preschool at age 3 and the achool pit them in speech therapy to help them out. They are 4 now and going tio the toilet and talking all the time. Good luck

• 9 years ago

Sounds like no one is forcing him to talk. If he wants something - do not give it to him until he asks plainly and clearly.

Have you even tried potty training him..................kids just do NOT do this on their own.

• 9 years ago

Has he been evaluated for low muscle tone? That could explain everything from the late walking, no bladder or bowel control and lack of ability to speak.

He really really really needs an evaluation, and physical therapy if this is the problem. He can be just fine with some intervention.

Wishing you well.

• 9 years ago

He is definitely behind in development but may still be normal. You really need to talk to your pediatrician about this!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Take him to your Pediatrician for evaluation!!!!!

Source(s): I have 3 children!!!!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.