Should i buy an X-box?

I got 200$ for my birthday last week. (Grandparents), so is it a good idea to spend 150$ for an Xbox with 2 controllers, and 50$ for either mw3 or call of duty black ops?

Favorite Answer

Do not get a PS3!!!!! It's a big mistake. Yes you get free online but you get service that is ****. There's loading on everything you do. It's slow and laggy. Xbox is the best way to go, yeah you have to pay but it's worth it. And you can save huge on bundles if you buy off Craigslist.

Source(s): My experience.
  • Jonny

I would say to get a PS3, it has better exclusives and free online gameplay, so if you want online, you won't have to pay $60 for Xbox LIVE, instead you could use that for a brand new game. Although I love Xbox and own one, I prefer PS3. If you do decide to get a PS3, check out Infamous, Uncharted and Metal Gear Solid 4. Also PS3 has a more casual online for games like MW3, so you can rank up faster and it's not as hard.

Xbox all the way dude, I got one last year for my b-day and it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo

awesome!!!

Btw, get the new slim version its better!

Source(s): me internet xbox360

Ps3 is better. Free online