Dads, what is the sweetest thing your daughter ever surprised you with?

I want to give my dad a gift or make him feel special. Something to remind him I love him. I am 23 and married so I don't live with him. He works a lot and I don't see him too often. He is not into sports any ideas would be great. Thanks!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

My daughter is still young but one of the best things she did was put little notes in most of the places that I tend to go. All of them had something nice written on them and it was a nice little reminder throughout the day as I stumbled across them. Some, like the one above my coffee maker, I have left up for a couple of years now. It's still makes me feel good when I read them.

Just call him and say "What I really want dad is to borrow the car keys, see ya later can I have them please?" Then he will call you back and say "my girl was just like me"

And that cats and the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man on the moon, when you coming home son I don't know when, but we'll get together than son, you know will have a good time then.