When a FTM (Female to male) says that he's straight or gay, what does that mean?

I have a friend who's an FTM & he says that he is straight. Does that mean he likes women?

I don't mean to offend anyone. I just get confused because I don't know too much about FTMs.

As a bisexual, i don't at all see anything discouraging in regards to the peculiarities of your gender identity, but even with bisexuality out of the photo, i don't think that this will have to be a predicament to a truly civilized, proficient and open-minded character. Have you felt male throughout your existence? Based on what you say, I suppose that it would most likely be a bad idea for you to try and fight it. Of direction it's complex, however you evidently and unambiguously expressed a want to are living your existence as a man. What choice must be made? It looks apparent to me. I would certainly be relatively curious and keen to discover more from you. You see, i'm very so much completely satisfied to get to know new suggestions, concepts and experiences, however I've not ever met any person brazenly transsexual in individual, to not point out that FTM transsexuals are apparently much less original than MTF ones. Talking in phrases of economics, shortage continually raises the prices because of the deliver-demand stability. Range is a very stunning factor. It can be a logical walk in the park that there are men and ladies out there who could be inclined to go to fine lengths to satisfy any person like you. Knowing this, the next move is so that you can to find each different.

A straight FTM is a man who likes women. A gay FTM is a man who likes men.

Yes, as a cisgender gay man, when I hear that a FtM is "straight," while begging to be spared any evidentiary proofs, I smile a little smile and move unhurriedly away; but when I'm told that such a creature is "gay," I frequently spill, even splutter, my beer in my haste to avoid it.

• Zunden

You use his identified gender to figure that out. He identifies as male, so if he says he's gay, HE likes men. If he says he's straight, he likes women, just like any other HE who said he liked women would be.

Male + Female = Straight : kind obvious even to the densest people or at least I thought it was

• reme_1

If he says he is straight then he likes girls--- as any other straight man would like them.

(He will be considered straight when everything is finished for him.)