guys whats your opinion on this?

ok me and my cousins best friend got really close and we were kissing and holding hands.. ect.. and he told me to add him on facebook so i did and he added me. all this happened on monday and its now almost wednesday and i was wondering what should i do? i really like this guy and i wanna know if i should message him first or wait for him? is it too soon if i message him first? will i seem desperate? what do i say? any advise would be amazing!

Favorite Answer

txt him, i'm a guy and i wouldn't consider it desperate

Go on, send him a "Hey" and it wouldn't hurt.

Btw, don't rely too much to communicate on facebook. Meet out. And do not make out or kiss again until absolutely sure if he wants something serious! Unless of course, you don't want it that way. All the best, girl!

Source(s): Me

Message him something about that night. Like bring up something that happened. Making a joke that he said or something you watched. Relate to things you did with him.

If you really dig this guy, message him first. Two days later isn't too soon.

• Darrel

Yeah, what Jack said...

In fact, he's probably agonizing over the same thing...

you seem desperate now