Junior year grades 1st semester and 2nd?

I know colleges like to see improvement and I have ben aiming for that getting 1 B and 5A's in 2nd semester of sophomore year and then first semester of junior test I got 6 A's and then 2nd semester of junior year I got 5 A's and 1 B.... I know...i really tried hard but it got to the point where my grade would remain at an 87...I really wanted to get straight A's to show my improvement :( And yes I an taking AP classes

Any feedback?

• DrIG
    Favorite Answer

Unless you aer applying to an Ivy or very selective college your grades should no be a problem./

Dont trouble, your grades are in a proper song/ ok.. yet attempt to do extra advantageous in second semester. you've second semester too, not merely 1st. Your grades are literally not undesirable in any respect, its a respectable grade, yet attempt do do extra advantageous second semester regardless of the reality that...;)