What Business school should I transfer to?

I am currently attending a Junior College.

As of now, after the Spring grades I have 3.8.

I will be keeping my GPA up.

I am looking for suburban universities that are still well known through out US or internationally.

Many schools in U.S. are internationally well known so I am not so worried.

I have many extracurriculars that I am dedicated to, which is a plus because that is what I heard the universities started looking at them.

I don't mind a private or a public.

anywhere in the country is good with me.

Please and thank you.

Is my GPA high enough? I think I can get it to 3.85 or at least sustain a 3.8

Make sure the Business School is AACSB accredited.

Looking for something unusual? Consider Babson College, #1rated in the USA for Entrepreneurial Business studies.

You should look into schools like UT Austin, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, Boston College, Georgetown University, University of Pittsburgh, UConn at Storrs, University of Hartford, Rutgers in New Brunswick, University of Virginia, Virginia Tech, VCU, UNC at Chapel Hill, University of South Carolina at Columbia, Univ of GA, Emroy, Univ of Florida, Ohio State, Indiana University in Bloomington, UIUC, Univ of Colorado at Boulder, Univ of WA in Seattle, Univ of Oregon, Univ of South CA, UC Irvine, UC Berkeley, Cal Poly SLO, etc...

There are a lot of good universities out there that are AACSB accredited. 3.8 is not bad, but universities will also look at the number of units you have completed, possibly personal essay, whether or not you have completed their prerequisite classes, how much general education requirements have you finished etc...

Source(s): business majors that were also transfer students from JC and admission reps