Problem with my webcam?

I have an Acer Aspire 5332 and the webcam used to work perfectly (it does have a camera, many places seem to think it doesn't?) I have installed numerous drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled the current one and disabled everything completely, The Acer program doesn't even open, I have ManyCam-that doesn't detect the camera.

I have checked the driver a lot, and it seems to be a USB driver? I don't remember using a USB camera, but if I did is there a way to reset this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)

I did the YouTube recording, but it just recorded a black screen. i've installed 3 different drivers from the acer website, but how do I apply them to my camera?

ignore the fact that it says "USB camera" , that does not mean your camera was plugged into the external USB port, they refer it to internal port.

What happens when you log into your YouTube account and click the button "Record" ? Can you see yourself ? Does the camera work in YouTube ?

If yes then go to Device Manager,find the camera from that list,right click and uninstall the drivers. Then reboot the computer and it should automatically install the drivers.If it doesn't then look up in Acer's website and find the camera drivers.