What's wrong with me? Menstrual like cramps, back pain?

It's not my period, that was about 2 weeks ago. It's not ovulation, because this pain has been coming and going for a good month or so. I'm not pregnant. I'm 22 years old.

With that being said, every hour or so, I get these real bad cramps, that just feel like menstrual cramps, and it's even radiating into my lower back. I seriously feel like I have my period.

I also keep getting nauseous.

I have also had a few bowel problems lately, such as 1 day there was some blood in my stool (but it just happened that one day).

I also keep getting this almost sharp, stabbing pain in my right side, below my ribcage.

I'M GOING TO THE DOCTOR on Thursday, so no need to tell me to "go to the doctor"...I'm just a worry wart, and I want to know what people might think it could be?

Also, I have been experiencing some pain during sex..

RE: 35 weeks pregnant with diarrhea, menstrual like cramps, and back soreness? i'm 35 weeks pregnant. I even have been having menstrual like cramps, back soreness and diarrhea when you consider that Sunday. and that i think of my mucous plug got here out; because it became a sticky and clunky substance. I went to the physician on Tuesday and he stated my cervix isn't dilated or something. He stated the diarrhea must be a...

• rob d

Kidney problems from diabetes? avoid sugar, especially soda.

It's good that you are going to see a doctor.

Bloody stools are NEVER a good thing. EVER.