M asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 9 years ago

Pimsleur equivalent for learning the reading&writing of a language?

I've been using Pimsleur to learn how to speak the Japanese language. I'm now going in search of a program that is known to work for learning how to read and write in a new language.

(If you think there's a better category to ask this question in, please let me know.)

Favorite Answer

Yes, Pimsleur method is a technique for learning a new language. You can apply them on different dialects if you want as long as you have the audio file for your new language.

Or if you want to try something new, you can enroll yourself in a class. That is always fun to do. You get to interact with people that have the same interest as you have. :)

• virgen

Best process might incorporate studying Esperanto first (wikipedia Propaedeutic_value_of_esperanto). I consider looking subtitled TV/films and studying fascinating/exciting books within the language you desire to study are extra mighty than any CD-software