Anonymous

Can i choose mba for my carrier?

I have done my BA with history, economics,sociology. and i have 3years work exp, but now i want do my mba in sikkim manipal open university.

But i think finance & accounts are tough.

So please help me can i choose mba for my future or not.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

there are a series of streams to choose for MBA like th Care & Hospital Administration

MBA - Infrastructure Management

MBA - Banking & Finance

MBA - Technology Management

MBA - Security & Intelligence Management

MBA - Consulting Services

MBA - Retail Management

MBA - International Business

you should choose agood college like Manipal, lovely, ignou

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

suiting your determination , choose a flow which pastimes you the main, i'm going to offer you some innovations- th Care & well-being facility administration MBA - Infrastructure administration MBA - Banking & Finance MBA - technologies administration MBA - protection & Intelligence administration MBA - Consulting centers MBA - Retail administration MBA - international employer you're able to do your MBA in very resonable value, examine gorgeous univ, chitkara, thapar, ignou

• Prof
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes you can get an MBA. MBA programs accept students in any undergraduate field. They prefer students who do not have a business major because they give you the business training but they cannot provide the broad background that managers should have. The best majors are in the sciences, engineering, or math, but other majors are also suitable. Any field of endeavor can use good management.

Explore the Official MBA Guide. It's a comprehensive free public service with more than 2,000 MBA programs listed worldwide. It allows you to search for programs by location (US, Europe, Far East, etc.), by concentration (finance, marketing, aviation management, health management, accounting, etc.), by type of program (full-time, distance learning, part-time, executive, and accelerated), and by listing your own criteria and preferences to get a list of universities that satisfy your needs. Schools report their accreditation status, tuition cost, number of students, class sizes, program length, and a lot of other data. Schools provide data on entrance requirements, program costs, program characteristics, joint degrees, and much more. You can use the Guide to contact schools of your choice, examine their data, visit their web site, and send them pre applications. You can see lists of top 40 schools ranked by starting salaries of graduates, GMAT scores, and other criteria.

Source(s): http://officialmbaguide.org/ - worldwide http://www.mba.com/mba - for GMAT information
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.