Amy
Amy asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

Opinions on my baby names?

I am not pregnant I just like thinking about names I would use. I have never gone for names a lot of people like because I like "nicknames" used as full names a lot of the time. Maybe you could tell me what your opinions are on these names. Please try to be nice if you don't like them.

For Boys I love

Bobby James

Lucas Grey

Landon Carter

Jayden Sean

For Girls I love

Belle Marie

Lucy Grace

Ellie Mae

Cassidy Bridget

Please don't be suggest names just give opinions on the ones that are there. Thank you x :)

Favorite Answer

I'm not crazy about Bobby James, I think Robert James would be nicer. Bobby is a nice nick name but as they get older kids like to drop their nick names and having Bobby as a full name isn't as professional as Robert.

Lucas Grey is nice, I don't have any complaints about that.

I like the name Jayden Sean it sounds strong.

I like Belle Marie but think it would be nicer with a full name again like Isabelle/Isabella

Love Lucy Grace, very pretty.

Ellie Mae ... um character from The Beverly Hillbillies. Don't like this one sorry.

I think I might have answered a question about this name a few days ago, I like it switched around.Bridget Cassidy.

I like most of the names you have here but when naming a child I think they should have a proper full name, it doesn't mean you have to call them that anymore and then they have a nick name. I think full names and nick names need to be seperate.

Jayden Sean

Lucy Grace

For boys I really like jayden sean and landon carter. Not to fond of the others. But bobby james is okay. I really love the name james. But not really bobby.

I like all the girl names except lucy grace. I don't know why. But it sounds good together.

• Lucas Grey and Cassidy Bridget

don't name her Ellie Mae! That was the name of the daughter in the beverly hillbillys and its completely stereotypical redneck

Lucas grey & Lucy Grace

Ellie Mae and Lucas Gray

Most of them are just names, no faults but nothing special at all, and then I read Cassidy Bridget and absolutely jizzed. I love that!

Others Opinions- don't Matter. It's the poor Kid- that's gonna have to LIVE with Your Choices !! :o

Source(s): ( So make the BEST Ones ! )

don't like any of them.