whats your opinion about short girls(5' 1."-5' 2")?

are they hot enough?

Favorite Answer

Hot enough ? I adore them !

Okay let me break it down for you! (This is just MY opinion so don't take too much into it if it offends you or others!) I kind of have this "system" in my head when I check girls out and see them. For me? When I see a girl near 5 ft? I AUTOMATICALLY put them into the "cute" category. And I'm sure you know why. They're relatively short, and that's cute to me! They're "fun-sized" to me too! I think a lot of guys love girls who are shorter than them. It makes them feel "superior" or even more "strong" and stuff. I CAN say that some 5 feet tall girls are pretty, but never a "hot" to me. Hot to me is the whole package, just "eyecandy." "Look but don't touch" type of thing. Cute though...(5 ft tall girls) is what I go for. That's just personal taste though! And since I'm Asian being 5 ft 9 in sucks! So I LOVE 5 ft girls. Hope I answered your question!

Damn I am a midget X(

Anyway onto your question I find them cute and pretty or even hot since they aren't all that short to me. I say it depends on how a girl presents herself, how she dresses and how confident she is upon herself, not how tall or short she is,even if she is short she can wear heels to add a few inches too.

Source(s): A 4 foot 10/11 girl whom likes other girls but never gets noticed. Sorry if this was only to the guys, I had to answer cause I am short. :D
  • I love short gals although am above 6ft but i enjoy being with em

• CJ

Short enough to peek over and look at their brother ;)

They are girls, who are short.

in general short girls are unattractive. they are f***able but not gf material.