Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

WDYT of my future son's names :D?

Hello!! Sorry I'm very happy for some reason! Anyways, I was thinking & I just know I'm going to have lots of kids! One women in my family had 19 :) so ya .... I want 3 or 4 sons for sure, so here are my boy names, please give your opinions!

First son: Jude Abel

Second son: Lucius Gabriel

Third son: Desi Gray (des ee)

Fourth son: Asa James (ay suh)

Thank yooo'

Why would you give your 3rd son a girl's name? There are thousands of other nice male or unisex names to pick from.

Jude Abel and Lucius Gabriel sound like characters in a book. Abel Jude or Gabriel Lucius sound WAY Better.

And what is Asa? James is an AWESOME name (naming one of my boys that, myself), so you might want to find something else to pair it with.

Take out the first part of all of those name

Abel

Gabriel

Gray

James/Jude

Wow I absolutely love the name Asa and paired with James as a middle name is just beautiful. I love it! But have you considered the possibility that you might have girls before you get your boys? I Like all your names but definitely Asa James is my favorite!

CUTE! But I think that Abel Jude would be nicer:)

- Connor Miles (b) << 8/10 << i'm not a tremendous fan of Connor, yet i like Miles and the mixture as an entire is tremendous attractive :) - Sophie Alexandra (g) << one hundred/10 << i like LOVE LOVE this mixture! :D - Declan Rhys (b) << 9/10 << i like Declan, fairly dislike Rhys. the mixture as an entire regardless of the reality that is fairly cool sounding :) - Lucy Evangeline (g) << 7/10 << I dislike both names, even if the mixture has a attractive high quality about it My favorites are Declan Rhys and Sophia Alexandra :)

cute. think gabriel lucius would sound better, imo.

I like them all

I love love LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Lucius!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see someone else who appreciates the name also!!! :-)