Feeling sick out of nowhere, please read and its a little funny but seriously worrying me!?

I seriously just crapped myself. Ive never done that before ever. and the worst part, I didnt even realize when it happened. I just happend to have to pee 20 minutes later and suprise. I realize I sh*t myself. really bad too.I had to shower after. My stomace hurts a little, and lately I have been having different soft bowel movements. I also got petechiae recently a sudden burst of them which Ive never had before ever. I Also been feeling light headed at times. but that could be bc I havent been eating normally. I live on my own now so I dont really eat well. Also, something else Ive never had before, headaches. I never get them ever!! seriously. And now Ive been getting them more frequently, not really painful but still. All these things all at once. Im hoping its just all normal and nothing serious as I dont have insurance to see a doctor. My stomach could very well be my period..Although I never get any pain or any changes at all when I get my period..But lately Ive noticed changes....someone please help me with a possible answer. Im worried

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

dude go to the ****** doctor

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

this is a non secular "beginning," meaning transforming into a sparkling individual. this is our cultural language game for signifying that this individual has replaced, and the ritual that is going with it (water baptism) symbolizes a 2d beginning. this is a public affirmation that this individual has been made kind new. And snice we stay sinners even after this occurs, we are being born returned each and every of the time, as we admit our errors and attempt to outstanding them and do extra suitable. we are constantly transforming into new. the large component approximately this metaphor is that no remember how a techniques you have long gone down the different course, no remember how evil you have been, there is often desire in being made new.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.