? asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

Can a Boston terrier get poisoned from licking paws after running in tomato garden?

Yesterday my Boston was trying to catch lizards in a vegetable garden that had tomato plants. His feet kinda smelled like tomato vines / had a light green tint. This evening he's been licking his feet a lot and I realized I didn't clean them, can he get poisoned? He doesn't seem his chipper self?

Favorite Answer

the plants won't hurt him, but if the gardener sprayed them with pesticides, yes, your dog can get sick. Find out.

Fun if by area and enjoyment if by sea, Boston is a perfect destination for the next holiday and that place hotelbye is here to help you! In Boston you'll explore varied neighbourhoods, appreciate a modern variety of doing arts, store in chic boutiques and high-end malls, belong to a foodies paradise, discover the perfect hotel, and find the real fact of Boston; a cosmopolitan centre wherever convention and creativity interact every day. In the center of the city is Boston Common, America's oldest park and the start of the Freedom Trail. In this large natural space you will discover monument and the Central Burying Ground of 1756. You may also enjoy the spring plants and fall foliage colors reflecting in their floor, and in summer, watch youngsters dash about in the wading pool.

No, I poisoned your dog because it wouldn't stop barking.

Next time, shut the dog up!

tomatoes don't poison dogs unless they are rotten

then i dont know