Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 9 years ago

What is life like in American Falls, Idaho?

I am considering moving my family to American Falls, Idaho, and I am wondering if anyone out there is familiar with the area and can tell me what it's like. Are the schools good? What is the crime like? The cost of living? I've searched around on the internet but am not finding much, but first-hand experience is better than internet statistics anyway. Any and all information is appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Well as most of you know Idaho is often referred to as the "Gem" state. The capital is Boisie. American Falls is a very excellent location. The schools are excellent and the crime rate is almost non-existent. The cost of living is negligible as long as your lifestyle does not exceed that of Mahatma Gandi. It is a great place to live and if you intend moving there then you will be very happy. I wish you all the best.

Where do I start?

I'd say American Falls is hardly falling; it's balling.

Jay_Z is a proud resident!