Can I get in trouble for name calling?

In the bus a girl overheard me calling her a cow and fat. Yes I know Im a jerk. Anyway she went home and didnt eat for a week. Her mom wants to report me. If she does and can.. What would happend and how do I get in trouble? Im in High Shool

Favorite Answer

Obviously yes, But what does this have to do with phones? It's agains't the rules to put it in the wrong category! I'm calling 911, you need to go to jail for this!

• joe r

good.. there are too much fat people, glad that you motivated her to take the initiative to try and lose some of that weight.. you should be commended, why would you get in trouble? the people that are feeding her into an early over sized grave are the ones that should be held criminally responsible for creating the walking health problem that they did..

EDIT - now you just have to motivate her to exercise.. diet is just one part of a healthy lifestyle.. if she was as fat as a cow, chances are she is lazy too... you could probably explain to her how lazy and unmotivated that she is and hopefully get the same results with her taking positive action against your constructive criticism..

Im with you mate, fat people need to be named and shamed!

She could have health issues because she didn't eat, so yes, you could get in trouble.

yer you can any type of bullying is bullying and you made not eat