is 35 inches around the bust too big to runway model?

I'd really like to be a runway model! I just don't know if any agencies would take me since around my bust I am 35 inches around, but everywhere else on my body i'm within the limit. Is 35 too big? Thanks for your help :)

Favorite Answer

If your not a size 0, your not runway material. You can probably do other type of modeling though.

Source(s): My sister always those fashion shows on. Size 4 is to big now. Go figure.

Kate Moss is the in common words runway sort who's 5'7" - merely about each body else is over 5'9" with maximum folk being 5'10"-6' Your bust is nice yet waist and hips are too tremendous. you want to be 34-24-34 plus or minus an inch. As for lengthy legs, you want to have an inseam of 34-36". Your foot length doesn't remember - maximum fashions positioned on a length 10 or larger yet in case you do not have an excellent face, intense cheekbones, a outstanding walk and are particularly photogenic, you could be 5'11" and nonetheless not make it as a sort

If you fit the requirements you probably will be okay. There are some runway models with big boobs. Contact the agencies if concerned.

Good luck, hope to see you on that catwalk one day ;)

As long as you can fit into sample sizes, 0,2 and sometimes 4 you could give it a shot. Also height requirement, if you aren't tall enough some agencies have niche marketing and you can get work as a print model.

That's not too big at all - that's right in the ideal measurement range

Fashion models need to have the following measurements

Bust 33-35"

Waist 23-25"

Hips 33-35"

to fit into designer samples.