Tim asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

does my friends friend like me?

So my friends invited these girls over to hangout with them. They know them pretty well, but i never met them before, i never talked to the people they talk to etc.. the only people i knew twho they talked to were my friends. Well i kept catching on of them staring at me, i would look back at her, but ( normally if a girl had a crush on me she would look away) she kept looking at me, we made eye contact for like 5 seconds they we looked away... it happened more than once... do you think she has a crush on me?

Dolli -- we never talked just us two, but our friends would talk in a group kinda thing..we talked to each other but in the group kinda thing...

Favorite Answer

She thinks your cute <3

I catch myself staring at good looking guys all the time.

Read her body language bro. Go up to her and ask if she wants something. ask her to stand up and go with you you have something stupid to show her. If she has her arms crossed she is not interested. You can make her interested by having her hold something. Have her hold your phone or a box what ever. If she still crosses her arm when holding the phone she definatly doesn't like you. Also if she smiles when you talk to her and makes DIRECT eye contact for a long time then she is interested in you.

ok well if you guys never really actually talked she can't have a crush on you lol. she probably saw you & u caught her eye & she wants to talk to you or wants to get to know you & basically is trying to get your attention. thats what i did too this one time lol.

you should talk to her first. i know i dont have crushes on guys right away. but what i do know is that maybe she thouhgt you were good looking and you caught her attention.

answer mines please?(:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Alr3M...