Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 8 years ago

i just thought about it. Could a ditto from the pokemon world breed with a human?

I mean, it can obviously turn into more than just pokemon, according to the anime. It can also turn into the opposite gender of the species according to the games. Most importantly, what would the offspring be? O.o

Favorite Answer

As Dittos can technically mate with anything capable of breeding...well I can't see why a Ditto wouldn't be able to do so with a human as well! I think the offspring of a human-Ditto union would probably be a human, seeing as the Ditto would turn into a human for the mating process. Though Dittos can only turn into what it sees, so it would become an opposite gender version of the person? If I remember correctly, the gender of the child is always the same of the non-Ditto parent, so the child is technically a clone of its non-Ditto parent? If someone tried to mate with a Ditto, I'm sure such a union would only spawn clones of themselves? So if you really wanted to, technically you could keep making cIones of yourself for whatever purpose...uh y'know what I think if I keep thinking about this I'm just going to start scaring myself more so I'll just leave it at this.

Based on the given information, I'd say yes. YEs I think it is possible for ditto to breed with a human. I would call the offspring "Dittoman" or "Dituman" or "Humanto" or "I-got-nuthin-else" I guess the offspring would be like a purple/pink version of Mystique from X-Men.

Source(s): my thoughts

good Q. yea it should and then itd be a reg baby human just as when ditto gets with any other pokemon nm mates its trhe same as dittos mate like charmander is a charmander, a human would be hguman

Nah, it only works on Pokemon.

I'm pretty sure it only works on pokemon

shove some play-doe up your *** and see if it works..