Tringle asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Is Obama 2012 a sure thing because of everything hes done for the bankster elite?

The Banksters would hate to lose a cash cow like him. Bailouts and loans for the ultra rich and higher taxes for the masses.

Update:

I agree, the same people own Romney but I think Obama is still the ultimate puppet. Liberals protest more and if you get a republican in there doing these things, you are going to see another 4 years of Bush style protests and they would rather keep the protestors happy with a democrat liberal in office that says what they want to hear while serving the banksters with his actions.

Update 2:

Obama supported TARP and once in office he extended the deadline. And the fed reserve "lost" 9 trillion under Obama and later we found out the 9 trillion went to the 6 big banks.

Update 3:

Hah I love these people that live in a dream world, Obamas top donators were banks and he appointed nothing but wall street to his cabinet and wall street wrote his so called financial reform nill, the same way the insurance companies wrote Obamacare.

Rules and regulations only help the criminals because they are the ones in charge and they are creating the regulations.

Update 4:

Of course the banks are going to support Romney during the primaries to keep Paul out of the race. If Romney gets the nomination I bet we will see a switch and most the money will go to Obama, Romney will still get some money just in case he wins.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Most hedge funds and investment banks donations go to Romney

Name one that donates to Obama

Source: http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/contrib.php?id=N...

Goldman Sachs $573,080

Bank of America $398,850

JPMorgan Chase & Co $393,825

Morgan Stanley $373,850

Credit Suisse Group $317,410

Citigroup Inc $301,550

Kirkland & Ellis $248,052

Barclays $228,400

PricewaterhouseCoopers $214,250

Wells Fargo $204,300

HIG Capital $191,000

UBS AG $190,500

Blackstone Group $182,550

Bain Capital $149,000

Marriott International $132,827

EMC Corp $129,200

Citadel Investment Group $127,125

Elliott Management $125,975

Deloitte LLP $124,250

Bain & Co $123,050

Another uneducated Con smashed with facts

• 9 years ago

Congress is more responsible than Obama as it will with Whoever is next.

3 looking like 4 years without a budget is Obama's, the Congress and the Supreme Court's fault and irresponsible action (if not criminal) in the excuse of Bail Out & fines.

Budgets are Constitutionally Mandated with out base line spending requirements.

The Tax Payer is a Target for the spend & tax & the Tax & spend parties. Because they think they can-can. That last part Can-can is what happens to any at the local, state & fed. levels who dare to expose their salaries and perks.

• Skitz
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

92% of the money wall street has donated in the presidential race has gone to Romney. They really don't like Obama with his reforms and rules and not wanting to give them our Social Security fund.

Edit

Threw in a link from my dream world

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I was taught that Obama is a radical communist, so I don't understand why you'd think he'd help any banker.

Saul Alinsky taught Obama that capitalism is evil.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yea and Romney sure isn't a bankster elite. Someone's been watching too much fox news.

• Albee
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

He's definitely got the billionaire banker vote wrapped up. The middle class vote, however, is a different story.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

if you look at the toss up states left, Romney would have to pretty much win them all--possible but highly unlikely

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

TARP was passed under Bush, genius.

• John
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

C'mon skippy get your story straight.

• 9 years ago

It doesn't matter, we need Paul!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.