Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

Teens, truthfully, do you think I have a "girly" taste in music for a guy?

I just got a text from someone from my old school. They asked me what I was doing, and I said I was sitting in my backyard listening to Paramore. They replied, "Ah, still listening 2 girly music, I c". Do you think I have a girly taste in music? My favorite artists are Green Day, Linkin Park, Paramore, The Offspring, Lupe Fiasco, Beastie Boys, Sum 41, Pink Floyd, Japanese Cartoon, Fort Minor and The All-American Rejects. I know that's a weird set of artists, but what do you think? Do I listen to "girly" music?

Update:

@ali: I'm just wondering. The answers won't change what I think of these artists.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

No, i don't think you do. Well, I'm a girl, and Paramore and Green Day are awesome, lol. They're my brothers two favorite bands. :) And Green Day is my favorite band..

It would be considered a lot more girly if you listened to One Direction.. But i wouldn't really care, lol. LISTEN TO THEM! Lmao, jk, you probably wouldn't anyways. ;)

• Carlie
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Nooo, not at all. In fact, your taste in music is awesome. Especially Pink Floyd. I just saw Roger Waters do The Wall in LA on the 19th. Okay, I'm getting irrelevant.

• 8 years ago

Those artists don't seem particularly girly to me, and I wouldn't worry about it even if they were. I listen to all sorts of music, and a lot of my friends think my tastes in music are very odd.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yeah (especially paramore), but I have an underlying suspicion that a lot of guys like girly music and just pretend not to.

I don't think pink Floyd is girly.

Source(s): I am a teenage girl
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

In that case, I guess I have a "manly" taste of music. Lol. That's pretty dumb. Gender has nothing to do with the type of music you listen to and like.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Nah.... Well Paramore is along with All American Rejects. But my Dad likes All American Rejects.

Does it really matter?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The music you listen to is fine. It's not girly at all. Keep on listening to what you enjoy :)

• 8 years ago

No, you don't. Don't worry about it.

Now, if you told me that you listened to the song "Call Me Maybe" on repeat, my answer might be a little different...

Have a good night!

Lbee

P.S. So glad Pink Floyd is in your list :)

• 8 years ago

No, you don't . I think it's pretty awesome that you listen to all those different kinds of music . And trust me, I'm the type of person who'd tell you if it was girly . :P

--Addie<3

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Just Paramore and All-American Rejects but, ehh listen to whatever you want.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.