Is "Witchcraft" by Frank Sinatra inappropriate for the first dance song?

I like the song and don't see anything wrong with it. But some people might take it the wrong way as a woman is being referred to a witch in the song. At least it's a nice witch! And the song really doesn't have the best message.... But I like it nonetheless! I really wanted to pick a Sinatra song.... show more I like the song and don't see anything wrong with it. But some people might take it the wrong way as a woman is being referred to a witch in the song. At least it's a nice witch! And the song really doesn't have the best message.... But I like it nonetheless!

I really wanted to pick a Sinatra song. When I was a kid my grandpa and I would listen to his Sinatra records so I'm a long time fan. He's since passed so that's another reason I want to go with Frank. And "Witchcraft" is a bit more up tempo and less traditional than normal first dance songs.

If not "Witchcraft" there's other Sinatra songs that would do. My fiance has given me free range to pick the song so it's fine with him.

In case you're not familiar, here is the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZIBm2QGaM

Thanks for your thoughts!