How doI install a love thermostat on a kezzer?

I am planning to build my kegorator (keezer) and I really want to do the love thermostat. Basically I like the professional look of the large Digital Thermostat on it and I think it would be cool to be able to control everything from the front of my kegorator.

Anyways, I am good with directions, but electricity scares the crap out of me. How hard is it to hook up one of these and have it control my entire chest freezer? Detail information if you know how would be great. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

You could probably just use something like this:

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/johnson-digital-tem...

And not have to wire anything, basically just put the thermocouple in the refrigerator, turn it to cold, then plug the refrigerator into the controller.

Also if you ever get into home brewing you can use it to lager your beer and its easy to move if your refrigerator craps out.

Follow the directions that are provided with each thermostat.

The Love Controls Analog Thermostat is designed for use in commercial cooking equipment, packaging machinery, sterilisers, test chambers and photographic processing systems. Maybe its better to get another thermostat.